Parahyangan Catholic University’s students come from various backgrounds, origins, languages, religions, beliefs, habit and customs, as well as tribes and countries. From a total number of 10,500 students, there are 31 overseas students in the 2015 academic year. Those students learn at Parahyangan Catholic University enjoying various statuses; namely as a:
- Regular Student, which means following the undergraduate or post-graduate academic programs offered by Parahyangan Catholic University;
- Developing Countries Partnership Student /Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB), supported by the government of the Republic of Indonesia, which provides scholarships for overseas students to study at an Indonesian University including Parahyangan Catholic University;
- Student in the Student Exchange program with a duration of 1 – 2 semester(s) at Parahyangan Catholic University originated from partner universities included in the ACUCA and INU networks and the Australia Consortium for ‘in-Country’ Indonesia Studies (ACICIS);
- Student in the Student Exchange program with a short duration of 1 – 4 weeks at Parahyangan Catholic University originated from partner universities such as the University of Notredame, Australia following the Intensive Course and Community Engagement Program held by Parahyangan Catholic University.
Currently, Parahyangan Catholic University has two joint master degree programs
- A Joint Master Degree Program in Water Resources Engineering, in cooperation with Hohai university, China.
- A Joint Master Degree Program in Business Administration, in cooperation with Jiangsu University, China.
Depending on the status of the study of respective overseas students in Parahyangan Catholic University, for overseas students’ enrollment, prospective students may receive information and consult the International Cooperation Office.