Darmasiswa RI is a scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia, art, and culture in various universities in Indonesia. Starting 2018, UNPAR will be a part of this scholarship and gladly accepting new Darmasiswa students.
The focuses of Darmasiswa from Ministry of Education & Culture are:
- To implement Indonesian Government to uphold Bahasa Indonesia to be recognized Internationally.
- We prioritize foreign students who want to study Bahasa Indonesia from higher education institution that have Bahasa Indonesia on their study.
- This program consists of 60% learning Bahasa Indonesia and 40% exploring art & culture
What we offer in our campus:
- 3 hours of class for one meeting, 4 meetings in a week
- Vocabularies, structures, grammars, reading, writing
- We will invite professional lectures on special topics, 3 meetings in a semester
- Social entrepreneurship class
- Creative industry class
- Sharing session with local communities, 2 meetings
- Study Indonesian culture with LISTRA (UNPAR’s traditional art community), at the end of study there will be performance in front of the public.
- Cooking class
- Batik and Angklung workshop
- Bandung city tour with Bandros (double dekker bus) in town.
- Weekend homestay at local family (once each semester)
- Student buddy
- BIPA books
- Student kit
- Consultation session
Online Registration: 18 December 2017 – 18 February 2018
Selection Results Announcement: 16 April 2018
Further information about Bahasa Indonesia at UNPAR
http://bipa.unpar.ac.id or email us at email@example.com