The vision of UNPAR is an aspiration of Parahyangan Catholic University’s academic community regarding the direction of UNPAR development. It is based on UNPAR’s aphorism “Bakuning Hyang Mrih Guna Santyaya Bhakti” which means “Based on the belief in God, pursuing knowledge in devotion to the community”. In addition, it is also the result of an analysis regarding UNPAR in the past, present, and in the future.
Being an academic community based on humanity with the spirit of affection of the truth to develop local potential to international level in order to enhance human dignity and creation of integrity, based on UNPAR’s aphorism “Bakuning Hyang Mrih Guna Santyaya Bhakti”.
- Building an academic community based on humanity with the spirit of affection for the truth by exploring, internalizing, and implementing the basic principles and spirituality of UNPAR.
- Developing the quality and capability of human resources in order to enhance the capacity of UNPAR’s institutions.
- Building an integrated and comprehensive system for the qualified and sustainable management of UNPAR.
- Conducting education and learning by combining academic superiority and the character building of students.
- Developing the science, technology, and the relevant art for the development of nations and the integrity of creation by exploring the local potential to international level.