The Students’ Interest and Ability Scouting/Penelusuran Minat Dan Kemampuan (PMDK) program is aimed at enabling students with high achievements and who choose UNPAR as their exclusive choice to be accepted at UNPAR without going through the Entrance Test.
The requirements for prospective students who are interested in this program are as follows:
A. General Requirements:
- Possessing high interest in continuing study at UNPAR and willing to register themselves as UNPAR students when passing the PMDK selection program and finishing their High School.
- Registered as XII grade High School students in the academic year 2015/2016
- Choosing only 1 (one) Study Program they are interested in from the list of study programs available at UNPAR.
B. Report Book Score Requirement
High School subjects scores from X grade to XI grade of high school must not be lower than the Minimum Accomplishment Criterion Score/Nilai Kriteria Ketuntasan Minimal (KKM). Required subjects based on the choice of study program are as follows:
C. Specific Study Program Requirements
- Architecture Study Program: please attach drawing product based on the test direction and guidelines in attachments (form M10-A2)
- Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Study Program: not being color blind proven by attaching letter of confirmation from an
D. Registration Form documents
- Printed Registration Form signed by applicants, applicants’ parents, Headmaster and stamped by respective school;
- Copies of X and XI grade Report Book (semesters 1 and 2), which has been legalized by the school;
- Recent photograph size 4×6 (1 print)
- Description/Motivation: “Why I choose UNPAR, and the reason for choosing the desired study program”, Hand-written in no more than 500 words in Indonesian ( National Language) or English.
- Copies of Academic achievement certificates and/or extra-curricular activities (if available).
- Drawing result based on test form M10-A.2. and special conditions (specifically for Architecture study program applicants)
- Letter of confirmation from ophthalmologists stating that the applicant is not Color Blind for students applying for the Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Study Programs.
Download: PMDK Guidelines